Marisa Murgatroyd – Your Website in a Weekend 2018
Most web designers and agencies never ask (or answer) this all-important question…
After all, they went to design school, not business school, so they can focus on the wrong things.
Like the newest & coolest things… instead of what’s going to reliably work day in & day out to convert traffic into paying customers.
It’s not their fault, but when you trust your business to folks with no proven experience in direct response marketing, you’re taking a big risk of ending up with an expensive “brochure website” that sits there collecting dust.
I can’t tell you how many people have told me, “Marisa, I wish I had met you a year ago before I wasted $10K on a website that does nothing for my business.”
We believe that your online platform is an investment in your business that should quickly pay for itself.
The Most Expensive Investment You Can Make In Your Business Is Trial & Error…
You can do it yourself and learn from your (expensive) mistakes… OR… you can learn from other people’s mistakes.
So what do we mean by that?
In short, we’ve worked with more than 1,000 clients and have sleeves-rolled-up, in-the-field experience of what works and what doesn’t for hundreds of different kinds of businesses.
In short we have a PLAN for your business.
Respect the value of your own time and invest in a proven roadmap to ensure that the time you do put in is well spent.
This Is Your Invitation to Just Get It Done (With Our Help!)
Between us, we have 20 years experience in building websites that get results. We build 100 websites a year for our clients and our premium clients make millions from the sites we design them.
And thanks to that experience, we know the places where people get “stuck” (in some cases, for years.)
We’ve answered all of the tough questions that you might have been putting off.
- What pages should you have on my site?
- How should they be structured to drive toward your #1 business goal?
- What words should you use to maximize conversion?
- What are you selling and how should you sell it?
- What COULD you be selling?
- How do you set up the systems behind your site so you’re free to do what you do best?
- … and many, many more
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER…
MODULE 1: Your Path to Cash
If your online platform isn’t delivering results, it’s not because your content sucks, or because you’re bad at what you do.
In fact, the problem might have nothing to do with you at all.
It could be because your website isn’t correctly matched to your #1 most important business goal.
Makes sense — if your website’s pulling in a different direction, then how can it deliver results?
In this session you’ll:
- Gain an “insane” level of clarity on exactly why your site isn’t delivering results and what your “path to cash” looks like.
- Learn there are in fact THREE ways your website can help grow your business, and how to make the quick fix required to flip the switch on big money
- Discover how to choose a memorable branded URL that positions you & what you do perfectly
MODULE 2: Optimize Your Pages, Leverage your Business
In this session, you’ll learn what your business’ “must have” pages are, and how to leverage them powerfully to build your business:
- Home page — we’ll show you the 3 kinds of home pages and how to pick the one most likely to quickly take your business to the next level
- Consulting, services & programs pages — the best practices to command high ticket prices for what you do, even if you’re in a price-sensitive market
- Your blog — how to use it to powerfully position you as the authority in what you do while invisibly pulling your traffic into your product & service funnels
- Initial consultation page — the art and science to giving prospects a taste of working with you that ensures massive take-up of your offerings
- Your About page — the “ugly step-child” page of most business websites, we’ll show you ninja techniques for using the humble About page to spark massive connection, build trust and get the cash register ringing
- plus much more…
We’ll also reveal:
- The best structure to use for your site navigation so you funnel your visitors to the “money” pages as quickly as possible.
- How to set up an “extended footer” to keep people on your site, browsing longer and going deeper with you
MODULE 3: The Perfect “Calls-to-Action”
Unless you can motivate your visitor to take action to join your list, sign up, register, schedule a discovery call, etc.. within seconds, then your site can’t succeed.
So why do so many websites have no (or really really bad) calls-to-action? (That’s the definition of making things harder than they have to be.)
That’s why we’re devoting a session to:
- Creating the perfect “call to action” for each page of your website to fill your funnel with as many leads as you can handle
- Little known conversion strategies you can use on each and every page of your site to inspire maximum conversion of visitors into action-takers and buyers
- Creating high-value gifts, template, tool or spreadsheet (“ethical bribes”) so that your visitors have no choice but to opt-in for what you’re offering, priming the pump for sales
- How to create a funnel that will first encourage those subscribers to consume your gift, and then go on to become buyers
MODULE 4: Your Shortcut to Massive Credibility
The difference between you and the “A” players isn’t the big stuff like how good you are at what you do.
Quite counter-intuitively, it’s in fact the small details that signal you’re a “pro”. Things like your color & font choices, your photography, and your graphics.
Getting this right is the difference between 10x-ing your conversion or turning people off in droves.
In this session, Marisa will give you her most powerful lessons. You’ll learn:
- How the “pros” use “color palettes” to send the right signals about their brand in just 3 seconds that powerfully sets them apart
- The 4 essential font styles your site needs to be taken seriously. Most people have too few or too many and both are real “deal-killers” for your credibility
- Learn the right way to do your signature photo – the photo that truly captures who you are and instantly attracts your ideal client – on your website and your social media profiles
- And finally, you’ll learn the tricks to finding the right stock imagery for your site that sends the right signals and doesn’t instantly undermine all your hard-won credibility, making the sale that much harder
MODULE 5: Words that Sizzle
Could you really double your business with the right headline?
In fact, the right website copy can much more than double your business. In our experience, thousands of dollars in income hinge on the right words.
In this session we’re going to cover why “copy” is different to blogging and other writing you might do for the web, and how to write copy that can transform your bottom line results, without changing anything else in your business.
What we’ll cover:
- Usually writing great copy involves spending time doing deep research into your market. Murray will show you a super-ninja way to “shortcut” this research and speak directly to your prospects’ deepest fears & needs
- How to write headlines that compel massive action – what are the kinds of words to use? What are the words to never use?
- We’ll also cover how to write calls-to-action that are short, punchy and really convey the benefit of what it is you’re offering
- And finally, we’ll talk about the new way to write emails that actually get read. Some topics we’ll touch on include structuring & pacing your email for maximum consumption, along with optimal contrast and word choice to interrupt any negative patterns in your reader that have them hitting the delete button
MODULE 6: Demystifying The ‘Tech-Stuff’
We get it — you’re not a tech genius. That’s why we’ll dedicate this session to demystifying some tech-stuff in your business.
- First, if you’re going into to business online in any volume, you’re going to need a merchant account. So in this session we’ll talk about the difference between merchant accounts and how to make sure you’re getting the most from yours (plus the lowest rates), plus we’ll introduce you to our own merchant provider — one of the good guys in the industry and our secret weapon: Neil Alcala of DirectPay
- Next we’ll cover the 2 key pieces of technology every online business needs to make money — your CRM (contact relationship manager), AKA where you keep your list, and your email marketing service and how to choose the right one for you depending on your goals & future needs
- If you’re an info-entrepreneur, an industry authority or expert, a service provider or someone who makes a living selling what you know, then we’ll show we can build your entire site for you for cheap and give you all the VA support you need so you can concentrate on what you do best — working in your “genius zone” and growing your business
- Video has been proven to increase conversion by up to 80% — but most people make it harder than it needs to be. We’ll show you the best, low-cost, no-tech ways to quickly & cheaply add video to your website
Your 2 Extra “Thank You” Bonuses
We want to maximize your chances of success, so we decided to throw in THREE amazing bonuses valued at a huge $2,585. Here’s what you’ll receive…
GIFT 1: TWO Complimentary Tickets to Message to Money LIVE (Value $1,994)
Twice a year I present a 3 day education event on how to turn your Message into Money. This is the premier event for figuring out how to turn your calling into a real business and a solid income.
You’ll discover my a unique process I developed to “translate” what’s in your heart into the exact words, images, headlines, products & promises that attract your ideal clients, convert them into paying customers and compel them to come back again and again.
Tickets are valued at $997, but as a Your Website in a Weekend graduate, you’ll receive two tickets for my February 16-18, 2018 event in Los Angeles.
GIFT 2: The Online Business Superhero Pack (Value $297)
If you’re building a business online, you know it’s a real challenge to keep track of all the moving pieces so your business keeps growing.
And with the constant advances online, it can be almost impossible to know what you should be focusing on now.
The Online Business Superhero Pack is 20 hours of training, action plans, strategies & checklists you refer back to time and time again in 2014 and beyond.