Bulls on WallStreet – 4 Day Trading Bootcamp
Are you a new trader with more losses than wins, and more questions than answers? An experienced trader looking for an edge or a way to be competitive and profitable in any market environment? You can continue to struggle along, cobbling together a mishmash of things you’ve picked up in random tweets, abstract concepts read in trading books, and half-heard CNBC infomercials, or you can learn how to be a trader with a comprehensive, profitable trading methodology from a succesful professional trader.
The majority of new traders jump around from method to method, losing money without gaining experience or learning from their mistakes. Others have a single strategy that works in a bullish market, then the market turns and they suddenly find their gains shrinking and losses growing. I’ve been there and done that, so you don’t have to. With a 75% win rate and nearly 100,000 trades in my career, I know what works and what doesn’t, and I’ve developed a method of trading that, if learned correctly and used consistently will give you the tools to be successful, so you can learn how to be a trader.
The Bulls Trading Bootcamp encompasses everything I know about trading. If you’ve ever wondered how I hit stocks like FFN, JVA, ECYT, and BIOF for huge gains of 50% – 100% or more, while never taking big losses, this will explain it. Covering a total of 19 subjects, this course will take you take you from A through Z: reading indices, setting up charts, setting stops and scaling out, scanning for potential homerun trades, recognizing profitable day and swingtrade setups, and much, much more. You’ll learn how to look at a stock and build a case for why it could be a profitable trade – or not – using the same criteria I use every day.
We meet 4 nights a week for a month and then spend another month meeting for half an hour 3 times a week, applying what we’ve learned and reviewing the day’s trades. Additionally, you will receive a coursebook that covers all of the material in detail, including the Bulls Method setups that I’ve developed over ten years of trading.
When you complete the course, you will know EXACTLY how to be a trader and have the skills and mindset necessary to be profitable in ANY market. Don’t waste any more time or money trying to muddle through on your own.
Some of the Materials Covered
- Intro to stocks and technical analysis
- Support and Resistance
- Pullback Trading
- Breakout Trading
- Risk Management
- Understanding Market Cycles
- Recognizing Trends
- Analyzing Indices and Market Breadth
- ETF Trading and Sector Analysis
- Bulls Proprietary Trading Setups
- News Trading
- Selecting a broker
- Scanning for profitable trades
- How to setup your charts
- How to identify and trade several different types of highly profitable setups
- Which indicators and tools can give you an edge
- How to scan for pr releases/news releases and then interpret if it is actionable news
- How to read indexes
- Our personal goto setups: Bottom bounces, r/g moves, Rubberband Plays etc. We will give you step by step how to find these and then play them.
- How to read the tape in stocks for hidden clues on when the big moves are coming.
- We are going to personally show you how to setup your daily & weekly routine along with your computer so that everything you do is mechanical
- Where to scale out of profitable positions
- And most importantly we are going to show you the GOTO BULLS setups that we’ve been using every single day for the last 10 years that you can rely on to take in consistent income!
- Our personal Bulls Proprietary Scans so that you can scan/find earnings breakouts, red to green moves, flat top breakouts and more!
- …and much more!
Technical Analysis Swing – Day Trading
How to understand about technical analysis: Learn about technical analysis
In finance, technical analysis is an analysis methodology for forecasting the direction of prices through the study of past market data, primarily price and volume.
Behavioral economics and quantitative analysis use many of the same tools of technical analysis, which,
being an aspect of active management, stands in contradiction to much of modern portfolio theory.
The efficacy of both technical and fundamental analysis is disputed by the efficient-market hypothesis, which states that stock market prices are essentially unpredictable.
Get immediately download here Bulls on WallStreet – 4 Day Trading Bootcamp